Labor Day is upon us!
We at Fit and Fast truly hope all of you are able to relax and enjoy the Holiday weekend.
Due to the Holiday, not all of our Monday pick-up locations will be open.
When placing your orders this week, please be aware that pick up locations will be limited.
Our order cut off times remain the same this week – Friday at 6:00 pm for Sunday pick-up; and Saturday at 2:00 pm for Tuesday pick-up.
Listed below are the locations available for pick-up Sunday, September 1st, Monday, September 2nd, and Tuesday, September 3rd:
Sunday (Order Cut Off Friday 6:00 pm)
• Huntsville - Fit and Fast Meals, 2537 Sparkman Drive NW, pickup time 10am-5pm.
• Huntsville - Alchemy Coffee at The Camp, 5909 University Drive, pickup time 10am-12pm.
• Huntsville - 24E Health Club, 6125 University Dr. Suite DC1, pickup time 1pm-4:30pm.
Monday (Order Cut Off Friday 6:00 pm)
• Decatur - Gloria's Good Health, pickup time 12pm-4pm (limited hours).
Tuesday (Order Cut Off Saturday 2:00 pm)
• Athens - 360 Fitness, pickup time 11am-7pm.
• Decatur - Dynamic Fitness & Tanning, pickup time 3:00pm-5pm.
• Decatur - Golden Ape, pickup time 4:00pm-7pm.
• Huntsville - Fit 4 Life Fitness Winchester Road, pickup time 9:00am-6pm.
• Madison - Growing Younger Clinic, pickup time 2:30pm-5:30pm.
• Meridianville - Rush Hour Fitness Center, pickup time 11am-7pm.
• Moulton - Moulton Athletic Club, pickup time 3:30pm-7:30pm.
We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
Normal deliveries will resume next week!
New Athletic Packages
So many of you asked for these options and we heard you!
We built these meal packages mainly for our male customers and active athletes who have the goal of losing weight while adding muscle mass.
Each meal contains 6oz (cooked weight) of protein and 8oz (total) of sides. Net weight of a meal is 14oz.
More information here https://fitandfastmeals.com/collections/athletic-meals
Limited Menu the week of September 9th – 12th
Our Founder & CEO, Svetlana Champlin will be competing in the Olympia Amateur show in Las Vegas, Nevada from September 10th-13th. We are extremely proud of her accomplishments and wish her luck as she brings her talent to a larger audience this month!
As you place your orders next week for pick up Sunday, Monday or Tuesday (September 8th -10th) please understand our menu will be limited. To make sure we remain committed to quality products during this time, it is necessary for us to limit the number of menu items so that we deliver a consistent experience to our customers. We greatly appreciate your understanding.
The full menu will be available again for pick-up on September 15th – 17th.